Scripps Inn in La Jolla Cove provides a unique wedding venue & wedding specials, including options to book the entire Inn.
Typically, however, we serve as accommodations and the ceremony is held in nearby venues.
Options include Cuvier Park, Darlington House, The Cuvier Club, Rose Creek Cottage and Museum of Contemporary Art.
THE SUN. THE SAND. THE SEA. – TIMELESS SCRIPPS INN WEDDINGS.
IDEAL SETTING FOR A BEACH WEDDING
La Jolla offers the ideal setting for a beach wedding, reception or honeymoon. Scripps Inn is the perfect place to host your guests for your beautiful day.
Many couples dream of having their destination wedding outdoors. There’s no better place for an outdoor wedding than La Jolla. The year-round temperate weather makes our beaches the picture-perfect back drop for your destination wedding location.
Some of La Jolla’s popular natural setting for a destination wedding include Cuvier Park, Darlington House, The Cuvier Club, Rose Creek Cottage and Museum of Contemporary Art.
WHAT MAKES LA JOLLA WEDDINGS UNIQUE
There’s no place in the world that offers the same romantic, natural beauty. The abundant sunshine, temperate climate and breath-taking beaches offer a textbook setting for any wedding.
• Cuvier Park– .1 miles from Scripps Inn
• Cuvier Club– .1 miles from Scripps Inn
• Kellogg Park – 3 miles from Scripps Inn
• La Jolla Women’s Club – .8 miles from Scripps Inn
• Museum of Contemporary Art – .3 miles from Scripps Inn
• Darlington House – .5 miles from Scripps Inn
• Rose Creek Cottage – 6.5 miles from Scripps Inn